What are Mobile Payroll Services?
Payroll services, also known as outsourced payroll involves appointing an accountant to provide a compliant payroll solution.
The benefits of outsourcing payroll include:
- Avoid bogging down internal staff with technical compliance work
- Taking the headache out of leave calculations
- Eliminate overheads such as payroll software and IT infrastructure
- Reduce PAYG legislative risk
- Prepare for Single Touch Payroll
- Cloud based payment slips / pay advice
- Fully backups stored securely in the cloud
What is Single Touch Payroll?
Single Touch Payroll is a compliance change implemented on 1 July 2018 for large employers and 1 July 2019 for smaller employers. Employers required to report on all payments to staff including wages, pay as you go (PAYG) withholdings and super from your payroll system every time you pay your employees, not just at year end.
This video from the ATO provides an overview of Single Touch Payroll.
The Swinstead Approach
Julia has a reliable track record working with a diverse range of clients including FIFO workers, tradespeople, home based businesses, freelance businesses, personal service businesses, family trusts, companies, partnerships, not for profits and sole traders to mention a few.
Swinstead Accounting is fully insured and when working with Julia, you can expect honesty, reliability, punctuality and adherence to deadlines. You can also enjoy the flexibility that comes when working with a mobile accountant with an emphasis placed on consistent and clear communication.
- Qualified mobile CPA, best Master of Accounting at Curtin University
- Expert at major accounting packages including Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks
- Regularly providing mobile payroll services across Perth