What is a Virtual CFO?
A Virtual CFO, also known as an outsourced CFO, is an arrangement between a business and an accountant to perform the role of the finance department or chief financial officer.
Thanks to the advent of cloud based accounting packages and advances in information communications and technology, a mobile accountant is in the perfect position to act as your Virtual CFO, allowing small businesses to access financial talent otherwise out of reach or out of budget.
Typically, your virtual CFO has a number of strengths and focuses on:
- Setting financial targets
- Business process understanding and improvement
- Financial management
- Book keeping
- Analysis of financial reports
- Assisting in decision making,
- Internal Control
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Performance management
- Management accounting
- Cash flow monitoring
- New venture analysis
The Swinstead Approach
Julia has a reliable track record working with a diverse range of clients including FIFO workers, tradespeople, home based businesses, freelance businesses, personal service businesses, family trusts, companies, partnerships, not for profits and sole traders to mention a few.
Swinstead Accounting is fully insured and when working with Julia, you can expect honesty, reliability, punctuality and adherence to deadlines. You can also enjoy the flexibility that comes when working with a mobile accountant with an emphasis placed on consistent and clear communication.
- Qualified mobile CPA, best Master of Accounting at Curtin University
- Expert at major accounting packages including Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks
- Experienced in providing Virtual CFO services to Perth based businesses.