What is Mobile Business Planning?
A good business plan is typically 20-40 pages and clearly outlines all aspects of the current or proposed undertaking. Elements in a business plan can include topics like mission, organisational values, organisational structure, cash flow forecast and competitor research. Every business should have a business plan, whether you write it yourself or seek professional help, whether you are in the early stages or established and clearly viable.
Business plans prove useful in a multitude of scenarios including:
- To secure external funding or bank overdrafts
- To explore new market opportunities
- To clarify your current business health
- To bring onboard new partners or shareholders
You can trust Julia to help guide you through the entire process, bridge any knowledge gaps (e.g. if you know marketing but not finance) and provide additional, unbiased feedback.
The Swinstead Approach
Julia has a reliable track record working with a diverse range of clients including FIFO workers, tradespeople, home based businesses, freelance businesses, personal service businesses, family trusts, companies, partnerships, not for profits and sole traders to mention a few.
Swinstead Accounting is fully insured and when working with Julia, you can expect honesty, reliability, punctuality and adherence to deadlines. You can also enjoy the flexibility that comes when working with a mobile accountant with an emphasis placed on consistent and clear communication.
- Qualified mobile CPA, best Master of Accounting at Curtin University
- Expert at major accounting packages including Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks
- Experienced in reviewing and producing over 50 business plans for Perth businesses