About or Accounting Software Setup Services
With cloud accounting packages now becoming mainstream, businesses looking to get on the cloud need look no further.
During a short meeting with Julia, she will be able to determine the “best fit” account software based on the needs of your business and help you explore issues that you may not have previously considered.
Training your staff on your new accounting system – Our in-depth knowledge and expertise in setting up accounting systems puts us in an excellent position of being able to assist you, and your staff, in the mastery of your accounting system.
In addition to providing software setup, we can also offer in house training for accounting software.
For all inclusive deals, our cloud software setup service is provided to all our enterprise & agency level Mobile Bookkeeping clients.
Included in your software setup is
- The purchase cost of the software, instillation and customisation
- Chart of accounts setup
- Payroll setup
- Tax & GST setup
- Integration with third party software such as CRMs or website shopfronts
- Advice on how to go completely paperless
The Swinstead Approach
Julia has a reliable track record working with a diverse range of clients including FIFO workers, tradespeople, home based businesses, freelance businesses, personal service businesses, family trusts, companies, partnerships, not for profits and sole traders to mention a few.
Swinstead Accounting is fully insured and when working with Julia, you can expect honesty, reliability, punctuality and adherence to deadlines. You can also enjoy the flexibility that comes when working with a mobile accountant with an emphasis placed on consistent and clear communication.
- Qualified mobile CPA, best Master of Accounting at Curtin University
- Expert at major accounting packages including Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks
- Accounting software agnostic, we recommend the one that’s right for you
- Experienced in setting up 50+ new businesses in the cloud
- Systemisation and workflow based approach to business process improvements