SMSF Financial Statement Preparation
Julia specialises in the preparation and provision of the following SMSF documents
- Trust Deed
- Product Disclosure Statements
- Consents to Act
- Minutes to setup the Fund
- Application for membership
- TFN and beneficiary notices
- Applications for ABN and TFN
- Registration for GST
- SMSF auditor approved tax returns
- SMSF balance sheets and profit & loss
- SMSF member statements
Since 1 July 2016 the laws for SMSF service providers changed by where an AFS licence must be obtained in order to provide certain types of advice. This has been a good thing for the industry, forcing service providers to stay skilled and knowledgeable.
The Swinstead Approach
Julia has a reliable track record working with a diverse range of clients including FIFO workers, tradespeople, home based businesses, freelance businesses, personal service businesses, family trusts, companies, partnerships, not for profits and sole traders to mention a few.
Swinstead Accounting is fully insured and when working with Julia, you can expect honesty, reliability, punctuality and adherence to deadlines. You can also enjoy the flexibility that comes when working with a mobile accountant with an emphasis placed on consistent and clear communication.
- Qualified mobile CPA, best Master of Accounting at Curtin University
- Expert at major accounting packages including Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks
- Experienced in preparing hundreds of SMSF financial statements